Galapagos Tortoise Experience
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Location: Auckland, Auckland
• Venture into the Galápagos enclosure and get up-close-and-personal with the biggest tortoise on earth.
• Go behind the scenes into the Zoo fridge to collect afternoon tea for the Galapagos Tortoises.
• While you are immersed in your Experience, your skilled guide will take photos to capture your once in a lifetime experience. You will receive these on a USB at the end of the day.
• Make the most of your visit with all-day Zoo access –explore the rest of the Zoo at your leisure.
Other useful Information:
• Spectators are able to watch the experience from the visitor area outside the enclosure.
• All participants on this experience must be able to walk well on uneven terrain and crouch or kneel down comfortable for a period of time to get close to the Galapagos Tortoise.
• Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate wheelchairs or motorized walkers on our Galapagos Tortoise Experience.
All participants must be at least 5 years old, and children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult. Each paying adult may supervise up to two children.
Friends of the Zoo must present valid I.D. to receive discount.