- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Auckland
Te Papa and Weta Workshop bring you a science exhibition like no other – a spectacular, immersive experience ‘designed by bugs, for humans’.
Every bug has a secret, and your goal is to discover it. Precision flight, mind control, swarm intelligence... bugs did it all first, and they’re still doing it better. What would the future look like if humans could match their brilliance?
Featuring giant bug models within four magical chambers, Bug Lab is a spectacularly immersive and interactive experience for all ages.
- Sessions are booked as one hour time-slots.
- Bug Lab entry does not include Auckland Zoo entry.
- Combo passes including both Auckland Zoo entry and Bug Lab entry are available here.
- All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.